Which is your most travelled country

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sao Paulo, Brazil

My first visit to Sao Paulo was in 2002 and I have great memories of the
nice trip.

I landed in Sao Paulo morning 7.30 am by BRITISH AIRWAYS flight and it was a long flight since it took off from London only by 11 pm . I was tired and was greeted by a local Taxi guy to take me to a good Hotel at Rua Chacara San Antonio.

Accord Hotels , the hotel which I Checked in was neat and tidy and the services were excellent and has a inbuilt Bar and Restaurant and a nice Bodyguard who likes like Mike Tyson. Hotel services are excellent, the laundry, food and the morning breakfast were good and upto standard for the Business Traveller. The Accord also has a good swimming pool at the top of the Hotel and can be used to relax a bit after a hard day or on weekends.

Muffins, Mozarella are my favorites and Black tea was excellent and to mention Tea, Brazil has many varieties of Tea and Coffee for travellers like me to taste and carry them back to my own town.

We were taken to a Karaoke Restaurant by a local brazilian and my colleague at office
and wonder what my friends had got a blind date from a girl who was there. We wee happy that we got something out of a karaoke sitting. Next day, we saw
two handsome german girls standing out of our Hotel asking for my friend who is pretty handsome, tall and well built. They were pressing for this guy to accompany them and ultimately have fun.

I was on my way back from office to hotel that i noticed my friends going out deserting the blind date (german ladies) and informing me to take care. Not to get worried, I told the germans that I can take you to Indian Restaurant and believe,e, they were not in a mood to listen, but insisted on my friend accompanying him. I spoke to the Hotel Manager. After lot of talk between the hotel guy and the germans they left with sad faces not getting what they wanted.

I was laughing out mad on that day , being a blind date and that too bolt from blue, the oppty was taken in wrong note by my friends. My Friends sped to a nearby Hooters restaurant and had fun while I went out to a Indian Restaurant for my regular
Dinner.


Sao Paulo with its endless streets, traffic, Ayrton Senna Tunnel and the Interlagos Formula 1 Circuit was really good. When it comes to Hospitality,people of Sao Paulo and Brazil are very nice to move with and always give a feeling of warmth and
caring for tourists and were quick to respond to queries and directions.

City of Sao Paulo has great places of attraaction such as the Interlagos circuit, CARREFOUR shopping, Morumbi Shoopping centre and also the Business District of Sao Paulo. Accenture, Oracle and many more companies including PFIZER have their offices in Sao Paulo and it is the heart of Brazil culture and travel.

Paintings are cheap in brazil and one can buy a lot and indulge in revelry all night along especially with Brazilian girls who are hot and Spicy and there is nothing in this world to beat em .

Buses and Taxis are plenty but a word of caution as the Taxi Drivers' sometime take us for a ride with twisted roadways. If you dont know the place make sure that you enquire the normal fare rate and also get some directions before leavivng
Hotel.

Sao Sebastio, Rio and many places are near to Sao Paulo and its a 2 to 3 hrs flight from Sao Paulo.

At Sao Sebastio, you can get a feel of Amazon jungle. We started from Sao Paulo around 11 am and reached there at about 2 pm. Ferry ride was there to take us from one side of the land to the real forest and waterfalls in Sao Sebastio and they have kept a wooden thing in the entrance of the forest, where they give something like our ODOMOS - a mosquito repellant and protection against mosquito bites.

I and my friends applied it and went to the waterfalls and I was watching my friends taking bath in the falls as I could not jump of the waterfall and was scary to get in the very steep waterfall. We hit the beach and rested with a Beer and some
snacks to satiate our hunger and spent a warm evening there and started for
a good walk along the coastline of Sao Sebastio. We settled for a Pizza Hut
for a nice dinner and started journey back to Sao Paulo.

Looking forward to go Brazil again and this time with lots of business ideas and
start a business there.

Next , will be a blog on Rio De Janeiro and its night life and COPA CABANA AND IPANEMA, Worlds Best beaches.

SOME SITES TO WATCH

7 comments:

hope and love said...

read ur blog.. informative but not descriptive.. its more like a travel guide.. i didnt get the feel of the lovely country nor the mood of the city or the hotels.. i feel u must include more trivia and fotos. hope u dont mind my frankness.. seems that u r a person who does lots of travelling.. plz note the tiny tiny things and write about it it will also bring the tension of ur job down..!!
:))..
regards & best wishes

Kasi Viswanathan said...

Sounds interesting comment and I shall certainly carry the advise and make sure to present tiny details in my next travel blog

Momgen said...

I have an idea also i guess you can add image to make more nice post...Keep up the good works.

Visit me

S-V-H said...

Looking forward to your photos and posts from Switzerland. I'm Swiss and have a blog about "My Switzerland" also. Check it out if you like:

Sue's Daily Photography

See you there?:)
Susanne

Sue's Daily Photography

Kasi Viswanathan said...

Thks for ur comments suzanne

BB Nadia said...

Hai! Nice blog

BB Nadia said...

Hi, great blog.Visit and follow my bloh http://memoriterengganu.blogspot.com